Lua going up to 95%

i was playing and suddenly got a huge amount of lag and now the game is so slow that it’s completly unplayable.
the lua is constantly between 95% and 100%. any way to fix this?

If you upload your savefile, we might be able to dig into it. Currently this can happen if multiple characters are trying to path to an unreachable location and no other action is available to them.

To upload a savegame:

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder.
  3. Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
  4. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
  5. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
  6. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  7. Upload the save.
  8. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
  9. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

Lua save.zip (4.4 MB)

hey thanks for the quick response here is the save file

I’m actually wondering if this isn’t a bug I stumbled upon using the patrol mod.

That’s an issue with water. I have passed it on to @Albert who knows more about that stuff. Chances are the fix for this would have to wait for A23.

1 Like

@Joost Thanks for the save! I found the problem and am fixing it.

3 Likes

You’re very welcome. Glad to have been of help

Fixed now. I’ve also made a bunch of other fixes to the hydrology system including interactions with buildings (so that you can dam active rivers).

3 Likes

Great thanks!