Just a small query on the "add civilian" command

Hello! Just to remove any chance of potential spoilers this forum post will be talking about the aftermath of the new titan encounter, please do not continue reading if you do not want to be spoiled.

After finally vanquishing the Titan I’m visited by Erdenes who congratulates with a Orc Settler, I absolutely adore being able to recruit Orc Settlers for your township that I had the idea to create my next one with three of them carrying over from the township continuing on the legacy of my little village.

I understand the purified gong allows your Settlers who immigrate have a chance to be Orcs but seeing as I’m almost at my population limit and I don’t want to kill innocent Hearhlings I just wanted to know is it possible to receive Orcs through the “add_civilian” command (be it specifically the orc race within the command) or if they have a chance to spawn with the command with the gong active?

I tried testing this out and only got the normal Civilians however I’m not sure if this is set as the command existed before the update or if the Orcs spawning are being registered in the Civilian reaction but are just really rare.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time I’ve been having a blast with these new recent updates to the game!

1 Like

This question seems to have flown under the radar. Curious about it myself.