Inactive People

After some time 1 or more people tend to stop working during the day and stay inactive.
i don’t have any pics but they only move when the fire is lit as that’s where they go inactive, near the fire.

1 Like

Yep. Running into the same issue. Workers just standing around with plenty to do.

Same here. The farther I get into the game the lazier the hearthlings get. The Carpenter stopped working completely, they’ve stopped collecting wood after they’ve cut down trees,they don’t undeploy furniture, they don’t finish any Job ever. I build a house they don’t place down all the furniture. Now they don’t place down any of the wall mounted items. Because of this I start a new game and it just happens all over again. You’d think the more Hearthlings you get in the game more progress would be made, but it’s been the exact opposite for each world I start.

I have run into this a few times as well. Sometimes I can get them moving again by clearing absolutely every task that is going on. Including crafters’ orders maintaining stockpiles, mining, tree cutting, etc. If they don’t restart after that, do a restart of the game while they still have nothing scheduled. Doesn’t always work but once in a while you get your hearthlings back lol

2 Likes