This game, similar to Stonehearth in a way, I feel has a combat system less similar to ‘plain hit-points’ that can be used to influence and modify Stonehearth’s combat system.
Here’s how it works:
- Each person has a list of body parts that can be damaged individually and a pain level
- Each injured body part contributes to the pain level and will also affect a person’s performance
– Example: If a person gets their leg sliced by a sword they may be limping and therefor move slower until healed
- When the pain level gets to high the person may die (cumulative injuries are too much to handle by the body)
- The person can also die from injuries.
– Example: Stabbed in the heart / bleed to death
- Some injuries may become permanent if left untreated or are too severe
Because of this you may need a doctor-type class who can heal certain injuries or reduce the pain level of a citizen.