Help pleace, can't attack goblins, as well as they me

release-701 (x64)[M]
co-routine failed: …th/services/server/population/population_faction.lua:317: unknown role boss_sheep in population goblins
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
…th/services/server/population/population_faction.lua:317: in function 'create_new_citizen’
stonehearth/lib/game_master/game_master_lib.lua:211: in function '_create_or_load_citizens’
stonehearth/lib/game_master/game_master_lib.lua:236: in function ‘create_citizens’
…ter/controllers/encounters/create_camp_encounter.lua:420: in function ‘_add_citizens’
…ter/controllers/encounters/create_camp_encounter.lua:282: in function ‘_create_camp’
…ter/controllers/encounters/create_camp_encounter.lua:134: in function '?'
radiant/modules/common.lua:410: in function ‘invoke’
…er/controllers/util/choose_location_outside_town.lua:362: in function ‘_invoke_callback’
…er/controllers/util/choose_location_outside_town.lua:331: in function ‘_finalize_location’
…er/controllers/util/choose_location_outside_town.lua:140: in function ‘_try_location’
…er/controllers/util/choose_location_outside_town.lua:257: in function ‘_try_one_perimeter_point’
…er/controllers/util/choose_location_outside_town.lua:184: in function ‘_try_finding_location’
…er/controllers/util/choose_location_outside_town.lua:149: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

What mods are you using? Did you have translations?

yes, I use the translation, think because of it?

If the goblins names were being translated, there is a chance that it messed with the sheep. The game can’t find the key named “boss_sheep”. My guess it is either missing from its translation or he translated the key instead of the text.
Update your mods and translations, it should help. If not, list what mods and languages you have.

1 Like