Ok, so I just started up a game in the latest build as Rayya’s Children, in the Desert, on Normal Mode. If it means anything, I had previously started a game in the forest as the ascendency and then one in the desert as Rayya’s Children. The thing is, I started with both a Potter’s Cutter AND a Carpenter’s Saw (I chose the pack with the herbalist staff and trapper’s knife in it). Anybody know why?
You are uncommonly blessed and I definitely think you should post your savegame so the devs can figure out what went wrong. Not for any personal reasons, mind you.
Now all the crafts will be mine! Muhahahahh!
Paging @Relyss. This might be of interest. Dunno who this falls under.
It’s probably a bug. But we’d need steps to repro first.
Did you start the game with Ascendancy, or just returned to the main menu in the middle of the embarkation steps, @Ragnarol?
Did you save the Ascendancy game or not?
ok, I found it!
- Start a game.
- Choose Ascendency, desert, and any difficulty.
- Click to continue, but when it gives you a warning stating it is a bad idea to do the ascedency in the desert, go back.
- Now change from being the ascendency to being rayya’s children.
- Not sure if anything matters here, but I rushed through the screens to start.
- Now you should have the Carpenter’s Saw as well! (For the record I chose Merchant’s Caravan and Normal Mode)
Edit: It’s also worth mentioning I saved an ascendency game before this, but I had tried this multiple times before I found out what it was, so I don’t think that mattered too much.
Best use of the UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A in Stonehearth yet. Easter egg found!
Wow! Thank you very much for the steps!
That saved us some time
Admittedly I just got off work but I thought you were thanking me for giving you the Konami code.