Game crashing, assertion error

ok im having the same type of problem heres mine

Hey there @mike_collins, welcome to the Discourse :smiley:! Sorry to hear you are having difficulties playing the game. We need more details from you to provide assistance. Please provide responses to the following questions:

Summary:

[Enter basic crash description. E.g. immediate crash to desktop, black screen with music playing, Windows error dialog popup, etc.]

Stonehearth.log:

[Upload your Stonehearth.log file. The file is located in the game install directory. Default Steam location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth]

Attachments:

[Upload your crash.dmp (from the game install directory).]

Versions and Mods:

[What version of Stonehearth are you playing? Have you installed any mods?]

System Information:

[Please list Windows version (7, 8, 8.1, 10), video card (e.g. GTX 780), and monitor type (laptop panel or external monitor)

Have you attempted basic troubleshooting steps here: http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/crashing-on-start-read-this-updated-october-28/13297:

[Have you attempted all the steps detailed in linked post? Please do before posting!]

Notes:

[Any additional useful information]

OK thank you but i fixed it buy updating my video driver thing XD i had the wrong up date but now i need help in game my herbalist wont make things how do i get therm to make stuff

1 Like

Iā€™m replying in the other topic.