Game Crashes after playing 1 or 2 hours

I’m assuming this fix just happened today… because I had an update queued on steam, and once I got into the game i’m getting season error as well as a few others. I’m not getting the daily screen, the season/day shows on the top right, but when hovering over, it doesn’t tell me what season it’s on. When I click on my build button (which i have buildings still in progress), the templates usually appear on my land, but now they are completely gone. I’m trying to place a bed on a building that already has a floor, and by the time the hearthling gets to the spot to place it, they just drop it on the floor and the bed placement (the transparent bed showing where it’s going to be placed) disappears.

I don’t want to spam the 11 errors i’m getting, but since i’m a new user it won’t let me attached a txt file. The game was running without issues until whatever update happened today. I am also running the game with the “latest” build, off the properties tab, since I am using some templates from the steam workshop, and it was said that was the build to use in order to have them load properly.