Game crash (probably AI vs new builder)

Summary:
Game froze, application window said the program is unresponsive. Then the windows dialog popped up, saying the application has to close - crash do desktop. A little while before that I had gotten an AI error I made a post about just minutes ago.

The log has funny things in it like “ColorBrush not registered”.

Stonehearth.log: You don’t want this pasted, trust me. stonehearth.log (588.9 KB)

Attachments: crash.dmp (163.6 KB)

Save: It crashed like 10 min after I saved. Might be useful AI.rar (3.4 MB)

Versions and Mods: r-841; better stockpiles

System Information: Win 7; i5-2450M CPU @ 2,50 GHz; RAM 6GB; NVIDIA GT 630M 2GB VRAM

Notes:
Crash has happened while my hearthlings were building a more complicated structure, which I made out of rooms, blocks and colored it using a brush (brick, a bit of stone and a bit of wood). I experienced an AI error a bit before the crash - a reachable entity. Then one of the hearthlings just stood around not even doing idle animations.

The log and the crash don’t match. The crash dump was caused by running out of memory in the client, while the log shows an AI error that somehow mishandled its error message and caused a crash. Still, both of those are useful pieces of data. Thanks for the report.

Weird, they have the same timestamp. I guess there was just more going on at that moment.