(Forum Game) Write a Sentence, Create a Story

Mesmerized by the oddly familiar luminescence of the steel, he blindly followed the stranger indoors.

1 Like

Upon entering the humble abode a foul rotten stench overwhelmed him.

(and i’m seriously laughing my ass off right now)

Had he looked up, he would have seen bodies, dozens, strung up on the ceiling by duct tape, the whole lot of them missing their hair, and not leaking any bodily fluids whatsoever; however, he continued on, completely unaware.

Is that a bit much?

4 Likes

This house seemed to go on forever and he found himself questioning whether any sane man would have followed the figure.

I had to pull away from making it a bit too dark @ManOfRet, I think you’re borderline :wink:

Back to the bodies, the reason he would have seen them was because there was actually LSD gas in the house, and it was leaking - this was also the reason he later convinced himself that the man’s hand was metal.

Yeah, sorry about that, after I posted it I thought,“Hmm, maybe I shouldn’t do that again.”

1 Like

No no, I don’t think you need to change or justify it, I was just commenting that I nearly made it quite dark as you set me up quite well to. If the mods think it a bit too much, they can delete it, if not it can stay. Mine barely follows on anyway so it doesn’t matter either way. And in the process, they can delete this post too, so the thread can flow properly :stuck_out_tongue:

And @Newf I think that was a little too far…:wink:

Nyrixa followed the man along a winding corridor where they came to a room, upon entering the room Nyrixa noticed children’s maimed bodies littering the ground, Men just like the one Nyrixa had followed were feating upon the dead children’s flesh and in the distance Nyrixa could hear their screams, The room started going black as Nyrixa slowly gave in to insanity.

Nothing is ever too far @Smokestacks

1 Like

In an insanity driven rampage he lunged out at the man with the gorgeous mustasche only to find himself barred inside of the room, what was supposed to be a nice cup of tea has now escalated in a battle against starvation and a struggle to regain his sanity.

i think the foul rotten stench may have made this so dark

A strange thought came to mind, just one word ‘Amnesia’ As he spent time pondering upon this word, He did not notice what the man with the beautiful moustache was doing outside the cage

Suddenly the sound of shattering glass echoed throughout the room, an intense pain went down Nyrixa’s spine.

An unnoticed window behind Nyrixa had smashed and the shattered glass rained down, cutting up his back and as he turned round two pices of glass landed in his eyes proving fatal to his eyesight

Whilst I’m not entirely sure LSD remains LSD in a gaseous form … I don’t think that’s the issue.
Holy smokes guys, this got dark. Fast. Does anybody have anything they need to tell me? Anything I should be worried about?

3 Likes

We did it for the lolz, This makes us terrible people

A gust of wind gushed in from the broken window, fed up by adrenalin and still not fully sane, he ran through the broken glass shards towards his only way out, leaving a gruesome trail behind.

Still doing it for the lolz, the terrible people part is already old news though :stuck_out_tongue:
PS:no it does not, thanks google :grin:.

“Run!” cried the Dread Pirate Blackpaw from over his shoulder. “I’ll hold him off!”

2 Likes

Blackpaw fought valiantly, yet his prowess was never a match for the forces at work that evening; the darkness claimed another soul.

1 Like

Nyrixa jumped through the window and plunged downward to his doom, in the distance he could hear an Ice-cream truck and children’s laughter or screams he could never tell these days

Edit: Ninja’d! :smile:

3 Likes

Now either me or @splicepoint will have to delete our posts because they contradict one another, I say mine stays because I was here first

I say that with some of the stuff you’ve come out with tonight … sheesh … you’re getting off lightly sonny!

takes long, long, scalding, shower

1 Like