[Forum Game] What would you do for a Stonehearth Release?

I would go to Ireland. That place is horrible.

Nothing against the Irish, just @Newf.

Huh!

The Emerald Isle?
What about the beautiful scenery, the windswept coast line ā€¦

Ahh. Alright.

You will have to get over the fact that you have the four seasons every week and the rain though.

4 seasons a week? Youā€™ve never been to northern Georgia. we experience all four in 48 hours.

I was going to say that we got it every 24 hours but recently we have had a heat wave. Itā€™s like -2 degrees, I am melting!!!

Still better than only having 3 seasons. I still havenā€™t seen snow this year in Brusselsā€¦

Well, at least you arenā€™t wimps about snow, right? Here in St. Louis MANY people are total snow wimps, and they drive HORRIBLY in the cold. Iā€™ll tell yah. But at least it isnā€™t Texas. shudders

Instead of snow we have rain. It never snows. Only rainsā€¦

Typical British Isles weather, right?

Ireland has worse weather than Britain

I thought it actually snowed earlier in Ireland
(At least thatā€™s what my Granny reports)

Only a little for an hour or something this year, In Springā€¦ Although 2 or so years ago we had proper snow. It rarely snows where I live. Maybe towards the center of the country or maybe Munster you would get much more but since I live on the coast I get no Snow.

Hasnā€™t ANYONE noticed that this Thread has gone, letā€™s say, a little Derailed?

2 Likes

For a Stonehearth release I would mod Stonehearth. For the ability and motivation to mod Stonehearth as I desire I would kill off the Map Game.

1 Like

A bit obsessive about this map game, arenā€™t we?

We were talking about weather and Ireland. Not the map game, Why would you assume such a thing?

I believe I was speaking to @Xavion, not you.

I would fight Sir Gregor Clegane (The Mountain)

1 Like

Ooh, I would pay $30! (cost for the alpha)

2 Likes

You are insane! You would die and never be able to play it!