Floating Items in "Slice View" (Frostfeast)

Summary:
When entering “Slice View” to dig more Tunnels under my Base 2 Errors appear when lowering the height from 64m to 59m. Also the Items placed on the upper level of my base remain visible.

release-687 (x64)[M]
stack overflow
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: ?
radiant/modules/terrain.lua:200: in function ‘_is_sane_cube’
radiant/modules/terrain.lua:227: in function ‘get_entities_in_cube’
radiant/modules/terrain.lua:259: in function ‘get_entities_at_point’
…ient/subterranean_view/subterranean_view_service.lua:542: in function ‘_calculate_visible’
…ient/subterranean_view/subterranean_view_service.lua:552: in function ‘_calculate_visible’
…ient/subterranean_view/subterranean_view_service.lua:552: in function ‘_calculate_visible’

…ient/subterranean_view/subterranean_view_service.lua:497: in function ‘_update_visiblity’
…ient/subterranean_view/subterranean_view_service.lua:476: in function ‘cb’
…ient/subterranean_view/subterranean_view_service.lua:659: in function ‘_each_contained_entity’
…ient/subterranean_view/subterranean_view_service.lua:475: in function ‘_update_all_entities_visibility’
…ient/subterranean_view/subterranean_view_service.lua:89: in function ‘set_clip_height’
…ient/subterranean_view/subterranean_view_service.lua:99: in function ‘move_clip_height_down’
…ient/subterranean_view/subterranean_view_service.lua:122: in function <…ient/subterranean_view/subterranean_view_service.lua:121>

and

release-687 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

Steps to reproduce:

1. Dig yourself a base inside a mountain
  2. Dig deeper and lower the level of the “slice view”
  3. Items above you are visible

Expected Results:
the Items on height 64m are not visible

Actual Results:
the Items “overlay” but should not do it.

Notes:

• this does not happen on higher levels
  • if i go to even lower levels it gets worse

the Issue appeared not from the beginning but only after some time later.maybe after placing some Items?

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
A19 + Frostfeast
at the Moment I added “smart_crafter” but the Error was before that.

System Information: Win10 64bit, 8 GB RAM, AMD Phenom X4 940 (3Ghz), Radeon HD 7800

1 Like

savegame: 1481639826590.zip - Google Drive

1 Like

@Crujach Fixed for the next release. Your save game helped a lot. Thanks!

3 Likes

Glad that I could help. :slight_smile:

1 Like