[Fixed] Twitch Stream #55 Not loading?

Hey guys, trying to watch the stream from this morning, and it’s having issues and not playing.

Anyone else getting this or is it just me?

2 Likes

funny enough i was just going to watch it, and can confirm that its not loading.

2 Likes

Ah… sad.

Thanks for checking crabby-man. :smile:

1 Like

it just loads up a list of the old streams for me, and if i click #55 then it just goes back to the list again, in a infinite loop :open_mouth:

1 Like

Uhm, that problem is confirmed! :frowning:

got the same problem when i tried. I also noticed i needed to log in. but usually I automaticly log in. also twitch looks different. might be that they updated and maby thats hy we cant view it

1 Like

well its also only a problem for #55, im able to watch the other ones but not #55 :confused:

Still down :frowning: Just got done watching #54 ( GJ @sdee and @yshan Hope I got the right Yang for the assist ) hopefully it’s up soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tony says it’s still processing. Twitch might just be slow today. Wait a couple more hours?

5 Likes

Cool stuff ty much :slight_smile:

thanks @yshan :smile:

Is it still processing? Still can’t seem to view the stream.

probably not, its still just going to the panel/list of past streams, here’s a link just so we can have quick access to the stream.

Still not loading, just got caught up on all the streams I’ve missed.

2 Likes

Still not loading. Is there any other way of watching the stream?

No, it’s probs just twitch flailing about. It’ll fix itself sooner or later.

I feel sad because I WAS watching it live, but I had showed up halfway through. So I said to myself.

“I’ll just watch the full thing later.” And left.

Bad move, Solus… bad move.

3 Likes

I can confirm that it still doesn’t work for stream #55 (#54 works, among others).

Perhaps TR can check the progress of it? @Tom @sdee @ireallyneedtomemorizealloftheirnames

@Ponder, @yshan, @not_owen_wilson, and @Albert are some others, but I know I missed one or two … again.