Error when using Pile of Dirt on mountain

Summary:
Restoring the terrain on a mountain results in an error.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Have a goblin camp spawn on a mountain.
  2. Defeat them.
  3. Try to restore the terrain with the “Large pile of Dirt”

Expected Results:
I don’t know… maybe remove the stone and put grass there instead? :confused:

Actual Results:
Error. Pile stays there.

Notes:
Error 1:
release-687 (x64)[M] stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1714: attempt to index upvalue 'region' (a nil value) stack traceback: [C]: ? stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1714: in function 'cb' stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1582: in function 'do_command' stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1713: in function '_create_terrain_slabs' stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1701: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1687>

Error 2:
release-687 (x64)[M] c++ exception: lua runtime error stack traceback:

Attachments:
Savegame: 1484066167990.zip (5.9 MB)

Version Number and Mods in use:
A19 - release 687 (x64)
debugtools
own mod to remove fine items as a crafting result thorugh mixintype “remove” which isn’t doing anything atm.

System Information:

• I don’t think my specs caused that error :grin: -

Was this encounter spawned in an older version? I believe new encounters shouldn’t create the pile of dirt if no dirt was removed.

This should be fixed on A20, not available yet.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying @Relyss!

Alright, nice to hear. It should be noted tho, that this bug meesed with my game, so that it wouldn’t let me place any templates or building parts and the game crashed instantly after saving. I started it again and everything seems fine now, tho imma delete that pile for sure o.o