Error when load game:
Assertion Failed: requiredSize < SEND_BUFFER_SIZE(…\source\protocols\protocol.cpp:63)
Steps to reproduce:
Repeating When loading same file
wont let me attach save file here
Version Number and Mods in use:
none except manually changed population limit and requirement for population increase
You have to pack and split the file if you want to upload it here.
Or you just use dropbox or filehoster.
load a different save or start a new game and then load try to load the save you wanted to load.
@zelthrox, sorry for the late reply
Do you still have that savefile? If so, could you upload it?
How many hearthlings did it have?
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send to in the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
(Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.