Error message when deleting farmland

This error message popped up on me when I deleted a plot of famland while a farmer happened to be starting to plow it. I’m not sure if it’s a proper bug, as it doesn’t seem to have affected the gameplay, so maybe it’s just telling me that my farmer can’t do what he was trying to do?

release-465 (x64)
std::logic_error: 'invalid reference in native get_id’
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_id’
radiant/modules/entities.luac:100: in function ‘get_world_grid_location’
…/components/farmer_field/farmer_field_component.luac:82: in function '?'
stonehearth/ai/actions/call_method.luac:3: in function <stonehearth/ai/actions/call_method.luac:3>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/services/server/ai/compound_action.luac:133: in function <stonehearth/services/server/ai/compound_action.luac:129>
[C]: in function ‘run’

stonehearth/services/server/ai/compound_action.luac:133: in function <stonehearth/services/server/ai/compound_action.luac:129>
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.luac:186: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:90: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.luac:8: in function <radiant/lib/env.luac:8>

I attempted to recreate it by adding a field and then removing it as soon as the farmer started his work, but the message did not repeat.

I recall getting an error like that myself some time ago, all I can think of is that its telling you your farmer(s) cant find the farming plot that you removed

do you remember if there was something planted or to be planted in that plot that you removed or was it left to fallow?

I think it was supposed to be wheat, but I didn’t like the placement, so I deleted it and moved it. I figured I’d post the error message in case it was pertinent, even though it was probably my own fault for telling a villager to do something he couldn’t.

im sure the info would be useful. I don’t think the error dose anything that can be gamebreaking

Thanks! This has been fixed for the next release.