Error whilst slabbing

develop-2494 (x64)
std::logic_error: 'invalid reference in native get_id’
stack traceback:
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:656: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:649>
[C]: in function ‘get_id’
…i/actions/pickup_item_type_from_backpack_action.luac:21: in function 'call_fn’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_unit_v2.luac:16: in function '_call_run’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_unit_v2.luac:185: in function '_run_from_started’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_unit_v2.luac:128: in function '_run’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:439: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:439>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:658: in function '_protected_call’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:439: in function '_run_from_started’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:101: in function ‘_run’

stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:101: in function '_run’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:338: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:329>
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:658: in function '_protected_call’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:340: in function 'run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.luac:128: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:90: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89>
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.luac:8: in function <radiant/lib/env.luac:8>

I got this error whilst I was trying to build…I’m not quite sure what prompted it…but it popped up when I was using the slab tool in a gate entrance for the walls I was making outside of the entrance to my underground town. Now it won’t let me build anything else on top of the slabs connected to the slabs that bugged out…which is the entire wall :frowning: I tried resetting the UI and restarting the game, but to no avail so…I came and posted it here in hopes you guys can fix it in an upcoming patch -nodnod-

1 Like

Thanks for posting the error! Can you send us a picture of what you were trying to build?

1 Like

Sure…well it kind of deleted the actual thing it was trying to continue building when the error happened…so I only have a portion of the archway I was trying to make. I will go and try to get a screen shot asap!

1 Like

Gyazo - ef217d216cff3328ef21663d591d3c38.png that is a screenshot of the entrance…they were supposed to build like an arch way over the top and once they got the scaffolding to the appropriate level the error happened and they stopped took down all of the scaffolding etc. and deleted the rest of the planned structure

1 Like