[Dup] UI disappearance/Memory Leak

UI is vanishing. This happens after an error but theres so many I can’t get them all. Last play it was when my soldiers killed a Goblin that roamed too close to home.

Seems to also be a memory leak somewhere. I play for maybe 15-20 minutes on a very small portion of the map, village has maybe 2 houses, 1 stock pile, and 7 hearthlings but I hit 98% memory usage and the game and computer in general just starts to studder.

SH is currently using 30% of my CPU and around 3GB memory and this is after I closed it, processes are still running in the background. PC is idling around 1.3GB of RAM usage while 2 chrome windows and Steam, various background processes. Around 12% CPU usage. Soon as SH runs the numbers just keep climbing til it caps out and I have to shut down SH for a few minutes.

EDIT: Log file is too large to upload, loaded the game. Crash occurred probably about 3 minutes into the game. This time I had sent a party to dispatch some goblins and had workers clear out some more stone. The issue is this seems to come out of no where. When a hearthling levels up, next time its when I open a crafting menu, etc. This one the error counter continued to count up until reaching 2250+ counts.

Uploading…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Res] [Dev 2620] error in prune_dead_listeners