[Dup] Lua Overload in water digging

I know this is this still in Alpha testing, and I have switched to and fro from Alpha 10.5 to 11 and back again, which I’ve not had any problems with, the game does limit my use of files from one to the other, and that’s all peachy king.

The new problem and I’m sure I’m not the only one with this, is that the Lua code overload and it forces me to close the game via outside and unable to save. I’m only digging three blocks deep in the lake and wham, 14 engine errors come up, so I close it. Suddenly another Engine fails and it’s a rapid count of errors and it continued… I think I had to force shut off at 200 before it really got bad. Aside from having to force shut down, it somehow jumped from one memory bog into Steam’s. I’ve had this on the lowest possible settings and I had to save faster than usual before my little peeps could get out of the water via ladder (And that stupid fox is still in there, refusing to get out unless it gets hungry.) I have a file of the problem, but it’s pretty lengthy. I’m not sure where the error is, since I cannot read code, but if someone else wants to have a look and make the dev’s eyes hurt a lot less, I’m more than willing to give it to you. That aside, is there a way to fix this?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Huge performance drop when digging in water