[Dup] Launching Game Gives an Assertion Error


#1

Every time I update to the latest version of StoneHearth and launch the game it gives me an assertion failed error. It gives me a long path to the error, but the path is so long all I get to read is the final part which is “\source\client\renderer\renderer.cpp:15581”.
I removed the Candledark mod. I tried going back to the last stable
version and then reinstalling the latest version. I even deleted the
local content and reinstalled the game to make sure that there wasn’t
any weird files I left in there. The game will launch and work just fine when using the last stable version just not the latest. I am using the steam version of
StoneHearth.


#2

I moved a post to an existing topic: [Latest build] renderer.cpp assert


#3