Double Engine Error, halts game

Summary: I have discovered three engine errors, though I only copied the reports of two of them. While recording for my youtube series on the game in build release-707(x64), Error 1: I created a ‘new building’ and received an engine error after deleting the building multiple times, then finally finishing the building and clicking for it to be built (no error code copied, caught on camera); Error 2&3: while checking the information needed for getting an engineer by using a farmer to look at it, two engine errors popped up in quick succession, one for the worker class and one for the blacksmith class (caught on camera, error reports posted below). This double error I believe caused a problem in the game to where it was no longer playable, despite still running. Saving still worked, but I had to close the game entirely and restart it to discover this, and I stopped recording at the seemingly not working screen.

Steps to reproduce:

Unknown.

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Notes: All error code links had to be turned into non-links to post, so just remove the spaces to re-make them. Video footage uploaded here: StoneHearth engine errors

Error Codes:
release-707 (x64)
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘stonehearth:jobs:worker’ of undefined
TypeError: Cannot read property ‘stonehearth:jobs:worker’ of undefined
at SVGTextElement. (htt p://radiant/stonehearth/ui/game/promotion_tree/promotion_tree.js:234:50)
at SVGTextElement.arguments.length.each.function.n.textContent (ht tp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/d3.min.js:3:9640)
at ht tp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/d3.min.js:3:12037
at P (htt p://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/d3.min.js:1:4065)
at Array.pa.each (htt p://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/d3.min.js:3:12012)
at Array.pa.text (h ttp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/d3.min.js:3:9595)
at n._buildTree (ht tp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/game/promotion_tree/promotion_tree.js:233:11)
at n._updateTalismanData (ht tp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/game/promotion_tree/promotion_tree.js:360:15)
at w (htt p://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/ember-1.8.1.min.js:5:23160)
at m (ht tp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/ember-1.8.1.min.js:4:21008)
at b (h ttp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/ember-1.8.1.min.js:5:13753)

release-707 (x64)
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘stonehearth:jobs:worker’ of undefined
TypeError: Cannot read property ‘stonehearth:jobs:worker’ of undefined
at SVGTextElement. (h ttp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/game/promotion_tree/promotion_tree.js:234:50)
at SVGTextElement.arguments.length.each.function.n.textContent (ht tp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/d3.min.js:3:9640)
at ht tp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/d3.min.js:3:12037
at P (ht tp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/d3.min.js:1:4065)
at Array.pa.each (ht tp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/d3.min.js:3:12012)
at Array.pa.text (h ttp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/d3.min.js:3:9595)
at n._buildTree (http ://radiant/stonehearth/ui/game/promotion_tree/promotion_tree.js:233:11)
at n._updateTalismanData (h ttp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/game/promotion_tree/promotion_tree.js:360:15)
at w (h ttp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/ember-1.8.1.min.js:5:23160)
at m (htt p://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/ember-1.8.1.min.js:4:21008)
at b (ht tp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/ember-1.8.1.min.js:5:13753)

Version and Mods used: no mods, version: Steam: Stonehearth 0.21.0 (release 707) x64 build

Pre-built computer: HP ENVY 700 PC series
Windows 7
intel i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Graphics: unknown
16GB RAM
64-bit operating system

1 Like