Annnd… here’s just a tiny update from what went out last night:
- Farmers will now farm appropriately again on load
- Pets can go up and down ladders
- Tutorial will skip steps player has already performed
- Fixed text on a few fine objects
- Stockpile filter fix
- More buildings should finish successfully now
- Fix for hearthling names not showing up in bed assignment UI
And an IB workaround…
If InstaBuild produces inconsistent results for a truly giant building (Mindemann castle gigantic), try using it before you finish editing, and before the building calculation happens, not after.
Plus an important reminder for modders and those who use mods!
The current unstable release contains certain updates designed to improve performance of the game overall. These updates include a bunch of mod-related improvements we have made to make your life and the game better. The minimum mod version number has been increased to 3 so outdated mods will no longer load. Please update your mods (and let us know if you have any trouble) – games using mods that have not been updated will not see those mods loaded. These changes are effective on the Steam Latest branch with the release of develop-3107 (August 25) and subsequent releases. They will not affect games using mods on the current stable Alpha (Alpha 17).