[Dev Blog] Desktop Tuesday, Early look at New Game Flow

http://stonehearth.net/2015/05/26/desktop-tuesday-early-look-at-new-game-flow/

9 Likes

Steam Latest has also been updated with a few tiny fixes (but not this getting started screen, yet).

7 Likes

Here’s hoping I can still load my last town! I was in the double digits in # of buildings. :smiley:

3 Likes

You can always try loading an older save, even if it looks red on the menu. If there isn’t much difference between the 2 builds (like this time), the older save will probably load OK. :slight_smile: Fingers crossed for your town!

5 Likes

“The town of Hoperock always has hope.”

• Raven, Footman. Spoken just before 3 zombies ate her.
8 Likes

Yes! In the future I won’t have to have a city of seven women if I don’t want to! [If I remember correctly and the code hasn’t changed, it’s possible to have up to seven women (which has happened to me before) but only up to four men. Of course, I’m sure Team Radiant did their research and that accurately represents medieval demographics. Still, though…]

3 Likes

ok, that’s it… im disabling bleeding edge updates on Steam… Flint Crossing simple cant take another remodel… :smile:

7 Likes

The result… Hoperock is loadable, but every few minutes i get a wall of error text about “Something something Hostile”

:frowning:

Onto a new town!

2 Likes

Could not find Next hostile? Yep, got that too.

1 Like

Will we be able to customize names and stats? Or will we always have to count on the roll of the die?

Uuuhg I really need my computer fixed. I haven’t played in foooooor eeeevveerr :’(

You’ll be able to edit names from this menu, but not stats or traits. I think.

1 Like

Hopefully we’ll get some idea about what these stats actually do in the game from this same screen.

2 Likes

Yay! just got my computer back. I can stop having stonehearth withdrawals now :slight_smile:

3 Likes