Death Music remains on death place instead of following the tombstone

I’ve noticed upon death, there’s a music that plays
Well… it never stops, at first I thought while near the gravestone it plays, but actually its just on the ‘site of death’ that it plays… and plays… and plays
Should be a small fix, and hardly occurs, just a small annoyance

2 Likes

just to clarify, the sound effect plays where the gravestone is placed, yes? and you only hear it when you are zoomed in near the spot, not when you are zoomed out, or elsewhere on the map… correct?

1 Like

No, the sound effect plays where the hearthling died.
Not where the gravestone is. And it’s played when your a little less than fully zoomed in.

1 Like

I ran into this glitch as-well, it should follow the gravestone. (it did this in previous versions)
its a bug, and you should rename your post…
…its not annoyng to me if it follows the gravestone.I actualy really like the music.

1 Like

To me it sounded like the volume at which it plays is also higher then the general music…

That’s because you wouldn’t be able to hear it otherwise, and it would be annoying that both volumes were at the same level.

If it’s a sound effect (which might be) you can adjust the volume for the music and sfx in the game settings.

1 Like

i have noticed this in my game after moving a gravestone i noticed the death music did not move with the grave stone

Hi all,
This bug is fixed in Alpha 11. The death music should now be quieter and follow the tombstone.
Thanks for the feedback!
-Yang

2 Likes