Creative Mode (Suggestion)

I also think for us that enjoy creating building templates that a ‘creative mode’ would be nice. Pre-designing your building templates would be huge bonus!

1 Like

isent the debug mode pretty much what you are all looking for ? and to be fair pause and instant build kinda gives the same dont it?

1 Like

Debug tools will do what you are looking for. To install debug tools, visit the Stonehearth github GitHub - stonehearth/debugtools: Stonehearth Debug Tools Mod, select Download Zip, and save the compressed folder somewhere on your computer. Inside the zip you should find a folder named debugtools-master. Copy that folder to your mods folder, (located by default at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\mods), and rename the folder to debugtools. Let me know if this makes sense. You will know if it is installed if you see the following icons in the top right: . If this does not work, let me know!

Edit: Debug tools is included with Stonehearth as of Alpha 19. Simply enable it via the mod manager.

1 Like

that is a really good, and idea it would be awesome!!!

Hey there @Nico_Mckinley, welcome to the Discourse :smiley:!