Crashing when returning to main menu new crash info

Summary:
Could be just a once of a lifetime crashing seeing there are no issues normally
[Enter basic crash description here. E.g. immediate crash to desktop, black screen with music playing, Windows error dialog popup, etc.]

Picture says it all
Stonehearth.log:
stonehearth.log (1.2 MB)
[Paste your Stonehearth.log file here. File is located in game install directory. Default Steam location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth]

Attachments:

[Link to crash.dmp (from game install directory). Upload your file to an online file sharing service like Dropbox or Google Drive and paste link here]
no new crash file created :slight_smile:
Versions and Mods:

[What version of Stonehearth are you playing? Have you installed any mods?]

System Information:

[Please list Windows version (7, 8, 8.1, 10), video card (e.g. GTX 780), and monitor type (laptop panel or external monitor)

intel 15 3.20ghz
win7 64bit
nvidia geforge gtx650
8gig ram

Thanks for the report! @not_owen_wilson will want to take a look.

1 Like

Okey so iā€™m getting more and more crashes when i play Stonehearth. Up till now without any kind of error message. I most frequently happens when i have played for a while, i save my game and then want to go back to main menu. For a moment it looks like you get there, the music is playing but then the game quits completely. Added the log and crash file. I have a clean install done this morning with only debugtools wich i also cleanly downloaded and installed this morning. Made a fresh map, every setting on low, no old scems used. I was hoping to get rid of these crashes seeing i did not had them untill the latest update.

crash.dmp (159.7 KB)
stonehearth.log (1.3 MB)

Got me a
intel i5 3,20gig
win7 64 bits
geforge gtx650 2g
8 gig ddr3 mem.