Crash on Prepare to embark

@Relyss
I have this:

And i cant install this update ;/

@megashub

Acer - Model nr- V5WE2

3 Likes

Acer models tend to be a four-digit number, sometimes followed by a letter. Like: “Acer Aspire E1 1234A”

Does your machine have something like that written on it somewhere?

1 Like

ouh i forget about this ;/ ,
Acer Aspire E1 V5WE2, i found this on my laptop case, If you want I can make a photo of this information.

So I hate to jump in and be the bearer of bad news, but your system does not meet the minimum specifications for Stonehearth. According to the published specifications on the website, Some Technical Stuff – Stonehearth, you need at minimum a dual core processor at 2.0 GHz or greater. Your Pentium processor does not meet that requirement. Further, your built-in graphics (Intel HD Graphics - Haswell) and memory (4 GB) just meet the minimum, so you would likely have a hard time playing the game very long once you get it started.

Sorry about this - I would highly recommend upgrading your computer before attempting to play Stonehearth.

1 Like

Hmm, my another laptop (Asus) have 1.6 GHz and the game is work, but have little lags. And why i cant play od this laptop(Acer)? when it have better performance.

Hmm… I can’t seem to find any driver download options directly from Acer, so I’m afraid we probably won’t be able to help you. I recommend contacting Acer support directly to help you find a way to get your video drivers upgraded.

1 Like