Crafters will STOP doing anything (go idle indefinitly) if they are missing an ingredient in ANY recipe rather than continue with the next craft able item

Summary: My carpenters/blacksmiths, weavers, ETC, will stop crafting anything if they encounter a lack of a resource, like, if they are missing a mean bed to make a comfy one, they dont either: make a plain one, OR move to the enxt thing, they just idle. Even demoting and re-moting them does not work. It only works IF you move another job into their queue, and then you demote and promote them again

Steps to reproduce:

1. get a crafter, have them make a few things (whatever you need, just have tyhem make something they can do)
  2. ask them to make something they dont have ingredients for, FOLLOWED by anything they can make (a comfy bed withouth any wool, or without any plain beds)
  3. look at the queue and look at what the hearthling does, (even if the next thing they CAN do is perfectly achievable)

Expected Results:

Hearthl;ing woul;d move on to the next best thing to do, whatever is the next item they can make, skipping the one they cant (this is the behavior as it has always been, they usually just move on to make what the CAN do)

Actual Results:

Hearthlings will idle indefinitely

Notes:

This has started happeneing since alpha 22, I remeber that back in 21 it still worked just fine.

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:

0.22.5 (release 763) x64 build

anorien biome
onehanded pike
footmansword
furniture expansion plus
mrcontainer
patrolmod
uinitframe activity
unitframe health
yangarmoury
better_stockpiles (latest version as of September 24,2017)
brewery mod
du_tracker
cookmod
cookmod_bs
brewerymod_bs
jomaxro_doorway_mod
spiros_gate mod
Lodewall lights
grovebiome
finery
luckydice
commemorative items
smartcrafter
locksofmanyheir
homf
CE_mod
settlementdecor
extraload
signery
fineitems
debugtools
radiant
rayaschildren
plant_lore (disabled)
homesweet home
stoneherarth
settlementdecor_bs
roll_for_need

System Information:

i7 6700HQ
12.0 GB ram
Windows 10 64Bit

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hearthlings don’t resume crafting if they started (green item icon) and then ingredient becomes unavailable