Container Inception Bug

Having this in one game, first time in this release. A20 r701 One game out of 6 or so.Not fixed by reloads. Currently the problem is with Fine Leather Bound Chests, haven’t seen it with the other containers. I assume that might be a not normally in use container, with multiples enough to cause this problem. Most games I use Stone Chests for long distance hauling, never had a problem. No idea if the fix was container specific or not so figured I’d detail that.

Only the move/new instead part is still in effect, the full chest isn’t going into storage, just remains where it was indefinitely, with the move icon dropped. Similar subject thread that was the only other I could find (might be a search words used problem, and there are more): Moving chest causes hearthlings to place new

Both of these are in support, which I am not eligible for (long ago started doing the inventory cap removal, because of how I gather my resources), so this is more of an informational update, not a support request. Only ‘mod’ I use is the remove cap change in user settings. Just in case it could matter though, 28 hearthlings, Inventory items 3133.

Not game breaking,because you can still get them to inch the container along, just more micro-management heavy. All from a desire to maximize the net worth of each item I was keeping in game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Update: Seems confined to Fine Leather Bound Chests, possibly tangled with building code. Not just happening in long hauls. Chest sitting successfully finally outside the building, won’t get the move icon to go into the building at all, and instead a fresh empty chest is placed in the building.
Workaround is inching the chest to outside building. Then setting the filter to none, so that the contents gets restocked indoors.