Clerics Not Healing Like they Should

So i started noticing in my previous video when i lost quick that something felt different that people are dying here and there. Previous episode they got caught of guard 2 of them pretty much and instant died but i noticed now when i was recording again that my people kept dropping health everyone like flies and this changed yesterday to this chaos and i tried to check my 2 clerics they was not healing any big amounts at all as they used to do.

Pretty much entire troops loses all their health and everyone is about to die all the time because clerics dont heal anything.

2 Clerics would take probably 1 minute to heal up one Archer.
Something must have bugged on my world or there is a bug or cleric got nerfed way to much.
This is on Normal mode against the same enemies i been fighting for a while.

Alpha 17
Build 3023 (m)
Settlement Mod
Jomaxro Doorways
Endpieces
Spiros windows

Windows 10x64
AMD 7950
i7 920
12GB DDR3

1 Like

Errors On World at Load

Error 1
develop-3023 (x64)(M)
…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:185: attempt to call method ‘set_teardown’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘set_teardown’
…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:185: in function ‘_on_project_changed’
…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:90: in function <…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:77>

Error 2
develop-3023 (x64)(M)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

Error 3
develop-3023 (x64)(M)
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:353: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:248: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:242>
[C]: in function 'assert’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:353: in function ‘can_start_blueprint’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:768: in function ‘_start_project’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:548: in function ‘_updates_state’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:537: in function 'obj’
radiant/modules/events.lua:73: in function 'instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:206: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:200>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:200: in function 'trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:269: in function '_trigger_gameloop’
radiant/modules/events.lua:320: in function '_update’
radiant/server.lua:62: in function <radiant/server.lua:58>

Hello @Banto :smiley:

Do you have a save where we can see the clerics not healing enough?
If so, could you upload it?

Which level were your clerics and your archer?

World
Can’t upload my world not allowing more than 10MB it seems.
My world is 18MB compressed

My Clerics are Maxed Level and so was the Archers lost a bunch of people because of this.
It’s not only Archers that they don’t heal much at all it seems to be all classes.

In my current game, it seems that the cool-down for the direct heal is a lot shorter than it use to be. Clerics are constantly direct healing and are never in close combat to utilize the healing aura. Not sure if you’re experiencing a similar situation.

For me it seems like they only throw some super weak heal that takes a long time to cast that heals something between 10 and 20 health and this is level 6 clerics. Not even sure if the Aoe heal works when they are close to people.

I pretty much dont see any hearts refilling while in combat

They have been healing great before without any problems but this started to happen to me recently

Checked now they only heal 10 hp each heal which is really horrible something is wrong compared to before

Save File

Here is my save for this error on another filehost @Relyss
http://www.filedropper.com/bantoworld2016

1 Like

I’m sorry @Banto. I’ve downloaded the file but I can’t open it, it says it’s invalid. The zip is only about 6 MB.
Could you reupload it somewhere? :sweat:

Maybe this one works better :slight_smile:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=36469946337667052528

1 Like