1. just normally play

Expected Results:

no error

Actual Results:

develop-3023 (x64)(M)
…aster/controllers/util/campaign_category_manager.lua:122: table index is nil
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…aster/controllers/util/campaign_category_manager.lua:122: in function ‘set_campaign_completed’
…/services/server/game_master/game_master_service.lua:147: in function ‘set_campaign_completed’
…services/server/game_master/controllers/campaign.lua:110: in function ‘finish_arc’
…arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:276: in function ‘_trigger_out_edge’
…arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:256: in function ‘trigger_next_encounter’
…ter/controllers/encounters/dialog_tree_encounter.lua:147: in function ‘_finish_encounter’
…ter/controllers/encounters/dialog_tree_encounter.lua:127: in function <…ter/controllers/encounters/dialog_tree_encounter.lua:110>

Version Number and Mods in use:

3023 +

debugtools
Brewery Mod
Stonehearth Cafe
furniture_expansion_plus
endpieces
retro_games
patrol points
Locks of Many Clothings oder Locks of Many Hair
Archipelago Biome
Anorien Biome
Sacred Grove
Settlment Decor
Smart-Crafter

System Information:

This is likely a bug caused by saving a new game from the previous build 3013. The issue caused the goblin campaign’s node name to be set incorrectly in the game, which makes it unable to set the campaign to complete.

This is fixed on develop-3023 (for new games and save games started on builds without that bug) but not for saves where the game was started on the build that set the node names incorrectly.

You can see my post here for ways to resolve problems starting the orc war on your save Campaign ending bug

1 Like

thx linda ^^ i have done this already :wink: i just wanted to post it ^^

can somenone close the thread please - its solved and known :wink:

2 Likes