Hey there @Etoranze, welcome to the Discourse! I thought @yshan had solved the template rotation issue - but I could be wrong. Do you have the save and template where this is occurring?
To upload a save, locate the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire
saved_games folder), and upload it. If the
*.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
In order to upload a building template:
- Save your build as a template in game.
- Open your game directory.
Default location for a Steam install is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth
Default location for a Humble install is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Stonehearth\
- Navigate to the building templates stored in
- Locate the
.json file for your template. For example, if you wanted to upload the “Clay Dining Room” template, find
clay dining room.json.
- If you created this template in a recent version, you will also have a
.png, for bug fixing purposes this is not important and does not need to be included in the
- Compress the
.json file to a
- Right-click the file you wish to zip.
- Left click
- Left click
Compressed (zipped) folder
- Hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Upload the file to this thread in the Discourse by clicking the upload button in the editor and navigating to the file, or drag the file into the editor with your mouse.