Bugs in the A10

Summary:
i have no ideal why i keep getting this but i keep getting error on pathfinder when it does work.
Steps to reproduce:

1. release-701 (x64)
    @stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:600: (572221 stonehearth:red_fox) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start. (x10)>
    stack traceback:
    radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback’
    radiant/modules/common.lua:468: in function 'verify’
    stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:600: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:539>
    [C]: in function 'xpcall’
    radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
    stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:539: in function '_thread_main’
    stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
    [C]: in function 'xpcall’
    radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
    stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function 'f’
    radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Notes:
i have no dieal how to fix this.
Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:

System Information:

That particular type of error doesn’t cause problems for your game - at least as long as the character stuck is not one of your hearthlings. :merry: It just means that a fox/rabbit/squirrel/raccoon has not moved and may be stuck in terrain or a building.

1 Like

@Golden sumned it up perfectly. Everytime a critter doesn’t move for 10 AI spins, the game assumes his pathfinfing might be broken, e.g., like Golden said, he might be stuck. Most of the times I encountert this bug they actually weren’t stuck but just not moving and started doing so after I closed the bug.

May I asked though, why you are still playing Alpha 10? Or was it a typo? :merry:

@Raze It says he is playing release 701, so he is up to date. :slight_smile:

thanks for help but do you guys know why two balcksmiths work at same time . like one will work and other wont even though their 2 workstations.

he will jsut idle or do other things besides doing his job

yea my fox was i got him out though.

i really dont know what the version is though though it was a10.

The current version is alpha 20, release 701, i.e. a20r701. :merry:

As for the crafting queue, it depends on how many crafting orders you have set. For both blacksmiths to work, you need to have two separate orders that they can make.

For example, if both blacksmiths are the same level you could have one order for 10 silver ingots and one order for 10 gold ingots and both would be set to be made. Or you could have two orders of 5 silver ingots and both blacksmiths would be busy. However, if you only have one order then only one blacksmith can work on it at a time. As far as I can tell it doesn’t matter how many workstations you have since multiple hearthlings can work at the same time on the same station.