Buggy walls on buildings with single width foundation parts

hopefully the text says it all, was trying to make a sort of crafters building, and have a roofed open segment to my building for the forge/carpentry/stonemasons benches to be placed at, so they would have easy access to fresh air.

hwoever when after placing the appropriate foundation for this, i tried to wall it, the following log happened, and occassionally it would fail to place some walls.
after this i could no logner place anything for buildings, i could mark out foundations and stuff but when i finished them they’d jsut disappear.

release-610 (x64)
stonehearth/components/wall/wall_component.lua:369: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
stonehearth/components/wall/wall_component.lua:369: in function 'connect_to_columns’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1223: in function 'init_fn’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:505: in function '_create_blueprint’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1221: in function '_create_wall’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1208: in function '_add_wall_span’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1037: in function 'visitor_fn’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:700: in function 'grow_walls_around’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1036: in function 'grow_walls’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1008: in function 'cb’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1533: in function 'do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1007: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1005>

Walls can no longer be placed on single width foundations.

i know it’s been a while, but that dones’t really solve the actual issue, just remove the option to do what i wanted in the first place (make a sort of shed on the side of a building, for a craftsmans workstation to be in.) meaning i wanted three walls to that area, and one open side, then to fill in the remainder of the foundation for it.