Best software to open Lua Files

Okay, i know there is a thread somewhere but i cannon find it.

There are a few programs that can do this but it there one better than the rest?

@JahWaaah
If you cannon find it, please never come looking for my stuff. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Im confused, Im sure someone said theres a program in which to look at Lua files and tutorials to learn how it works. is it as simple as opening the SH lua files with Notepad++

Edit: Okay so i just opened Luac with Notepad++ and it seems its fine. I thought there was certain programs that were better for it

Edit: So google code has been an answer to instal Lua.

Im getting confused. Someone please delet this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Yo, @honestabelink made an awesome program for viewing minified Lua files:

I’m using it and am very happy with it, see if that’s what you need.

3 Likes

Thats much nicer than what i found, Thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

This was what I was poking fun at, fyi.

I realized i was looking in the wrong place, getting mixed up with Modding and Coding & Scripting i went to one and found it then went to the other and thought it had gone :stuck_out_tongue:

ZeroBrane Studio is a lightweight Lua IDE with code completion, syntax highlighting, live coding, etc…

code completion in lua is rather difficult (if not impossible); I haven’t seen an instance where it would have been even semi-okay. But of course, IntelliSense spoils one. Horribly.

I do not argue, and it is not my statement. Perhaps here it is implemented partially. Just quoted site