Balancing some of the jobs

I’m really enjoying the game, but I think there is some balancing issues between all the jobs. I know it’s not a huge priority at the moment on top of adding features and bug fixing, but here are my observations:

• Carpenter levels incredibly fast. It feels like 4-5 items is all it takes to level up.
  • Farmer levels incredibly slow above level 1. They have to farm at least 7 days before it moves up
  • Cook levels too slow. I lost count of how many stews the person made before they even got to level 2
  • Stone Mason levels up to 2 too quickly, but the first level is fine. I find it strange how the spoon requires level 2, however. The Stone Mason is pretty much useless outside of that spoon and decorations.

Everything else seems to be fine.

6 Likes

I think that if a profession is derived off another one (An example could be how a cook requires a hearthling to level up to level 4 before being able to be a cook) then the extra experience penalty should not be considered. They aren’t exactly changing classes, they’re only doing a specialization in a branch of knowledge. I don’t think it should take so long for cooks, at least, to level up to something as basic as level 2.

1 Like

At one point @yshan said she increased the exp recieved from cooking, though I’m assuming it only really helps if your farmer was only level when upgraded.

I agree with this.Could help out for other classes in the future.

2 Likes