Anyone know a way to upload something on the forum, so that it keeps the numbers that shows how many DL's the MOD, or file uploaded has?

( My apologies if I used the wrong category for this question )

Maybe a small thing, but does anyone know a way to upload something on the forum, so that it keeps the numbers that shows how many DL’s the MOD, or file has?
Some markdown-code maybe, or if I simply missed something…

The number that shows how many ‘clicks’ or downloads the content of an upload post has, usually disappears even when I haven’t edit the post.

And also when I do edit a post, without changing the DLC-link (for a MOD or .QB-file), the numbers get reset to zero there too :confused:

A few days ago this said something like 160-170 downloads, and even though I didn’t edit the post in any way, the numbers got ‘reset’

I guess for me, the numbers shown is a sort of a confirmation that I’ve done something right, and that ppl like it, so it feels nice to see, and gives me more ‘creative willpower’, (or however I should express it) :slight_smile:

/Cheers

Ive updated my mods main post several times and not seen these reset for me. Its odd that it would be resetting it for you.

1 Like

i use for this orangebox ^^ there you can check 10 links of dropbox for free ^^

1 Like

Sounds great! -Just registered :slight_smile: -Do I need dropbox, or can I upload on OrangeDox directly some how?

Aha! Fixed it, never used GoogleDrive before (apart from downloading) :+1:
I use OrangeDox now for the older MOD-versions, and Dropbox for the current, on Númenorian Armory, so I can see which I like best :grinning:

Great tip, thanks!

Yeah that’s strange, -I’ve noticed before that when I use certain markdown code to form the text, or add features to the post, the DL-numbers won’t play along xD

But I just don’t understand how they disappear when don’t even change the DL-link.