Alpha General Questions [the common stuff goes here]!

Welcome @Peter!

Some of these were indeed known already, and I’ve linked to their earlier reports so that this post can serve as confirmation for them, and so that you (and others) may find further information about them if interested.

1. Link
  2. Good suggestion! Seconded.
  3. Link
  4. Link
  5. Link
  6. Another good suggestion :smile:
  7. The crafter getting stuck when not having the proper ingredients is a known issue that is not quite fixed, but has been given a workaround for release 118: you can delete the order and add it again. Before, even when you did that, the crafter would remain stuck. But it certainly could use further tweaking/improvement. As for the maintain in inventory suggestion, that sounds like a good idea to me. Perhaps at some point, we need another way to specify these kinds of orders when there’s a large number of things you want to maintain in inventory. As it is, the queue fills up rather quickly. Yes, you can scroll up and down, but it’s a bit clunky overall.
  8. Interesting. It’s probably related to them not being placeable (devs did that on purpose until they worked out the issue with placing them next to each other without them being pushed up), although I have not heard of this aspect/side effect (if it is indeed that).
  9. A while ago, it seemed to me like moving and turning kind of interfered with each other, so that you couldn’t really do both at the same time, and they alternated when you tried, so that it gets kind of jerky and slow. Link
  10. Fair enough as a reminder :smiley: I’m sure they won’t forget.
  11. Destroy/deconstruct objects. Demote villagers back to workers. Choose which soldier takes armor upgrade: couldn’t find this suggestion anywhere yet. Interesting one!
  12. Link

Thank you for your thoughts!

4 Likes