Alpha 1 General Questions [the common stuff goes here]!

hahaha… yes, well… this has been reported… but thanks for another comical visual! :smile:

I personally think it’s a test for telekinesis… :wink:

1 Like

What about some strangely glowing wood and fruit? I feel like it might be radioactive, but there is no way to separate it from the other stocks of supplies

2 Likes

I thought it was something magical… but then I realised that there aren’t any sparkles. :frowning:

When people accidentally put 2 of something down somewhere, the models stack and they get this brightened appearance.

2 Likes

Ahhh… Are you sure they aren’t just radioactive? I just get that vibe from glowing everyday objects.

1 Like

I like that. :wink: Maybe their radioactivity allows their molecules to go into phase with each other. So the glow isn’t the result…it’s the cause. :wink:

1 Like

better yet, it’s a feature! :+1:

1 Like

So no magical sparkly food? Okay… :disappointed:

I do appreciate the path finding update in r14 I notice though when you try and chop down a large group of trees it uses a tremendous amount of pathfinding and collison to where my bar is the orange and yellow only

1 Like

Well my berries were so bright they became dim! :frowning:

Edit: Nevermind… they’re back to their beautiful shining and magical state!

1 Like

Awww look! my settlers are so dedicated to building they are sleeping with the logs!

Group hug! (got them to do this when attempting to cut down like 15 trees at one time. highly advise not doing this. haha

4 Likes

Yay! r14!
Different version, different interval, same result.
I’ve actually gotten to placing a stockpile before the crash. Still can’t zoom-in too much without crashing though.
Love the settlers’ comments regardless of difficulties though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

awwww… that one settler on the right is actually cuddling/cradling the wood… :smile:

clearly that was @Doug’s input on the AI logic… he’s a cuddler…

4 Likes

oh, that was so adorable! :heartpulse:

EDIT: It seems indeed they like to sleep with logs… Mine went to gather each one a log around the fireplace. The one on the left looks like he use it as backrest.

(Already made a comment on the Fire particles missing bug report…)
Minor edit: (And the Log buddies report…)

2 Likes

You know me too well @SteveAdamo :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey guys.
I have stonehearth on steam an have installed it, but I can only get up to the loading screen. Once it has finished loading, an error report comes up saying

“Stonehearth Assertation Failed
Status == GL_FRAMEBUFFER_COMPLETE_EXT”

Can anyone help me with this, as I haven’t been able to play Stonehearth yet, and I have already been waiting so long for it :frowning:

What operating system? I’m no expert but I know SH doesn’t work on Windows XP…

Windows 7. I’m running it on bootcamp on my mac. I got it for Christmas, specifically for this game.

@CBoy, would you mind providing these details as well?

• Processor (Intel i5, i7, etc)
  • Graphics Card (invidia? ATI? Version#?)
  • Memory (4GB? 8GB?)
  • Driver Versions