[ACE] Pre-Release 0.9.4.7 - The Drinking Update!

Stonehearth ACE 0.9.4.4 Released!

Just a quick hotfix this time around :merry:

Hotfix 0.9.4.4

Added

• Mixins for Summer, Cold and Freezing hats.
  • A new event triggered by ACE that can be listened by other mods, signaling that ACE is present and performed its patching.

Changed

• Existing hats were adapted to use the mixins now.

Fixed

• Fixed the population service error that was appearing for certain games after the last update. It also affected promotions.
  • Fixed an error that caused workers to not equip hats anymore.
  • Fixed “Earthbud Flower”, “Earthbud Flower Seeds” and “Hearth Essence” not being re-embarkable anymore.
5 Likes

release-949 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:311: invalid normal (-1.00, 0.00, -1.00) in normal_to_rotation()
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘assert’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:311: in function ‘normal_to_rotation’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:317: in function ‘rotation_to_normal’
…h/components/entity_forms/entity_forms_component.lua:465: in function ‘_create_pick_up_ladder_task’
…h/components/entity_forms/entity_forms_component.lua:430: in function ‘place_item_on_ground’
…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:88: in function <…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:75>

…What?:forlorn:

I fixed that a few times by saving and reloading the game from a new save, another time I had to just re-promote the heartling and that was it :smiley:

Hey guys I got some error.

hasn’t broken anything in game its just when I start the game

release-949 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: ‘box_o_vox’ has no alias named ‘entities:food:banana_cream_pie:banana_cream_pie_serving’ in the manifest.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘load_json’
radiant/modules/resources.lua:34: in function ‘load_json’
stonehearth_ace/lib/catalog/catalog_lib.lua:276: in function <stonehearth_ace/lib/catalog/catalog_lib.lua:136>
(tail call): ?
stonehearth_ace/lib/catalog/catalog_lib.lua:74: in function ‘load_catalog’
…ces/client/catalog_client/catalog_client_service.lua:11: in function ‘initialize’
stonehearth/stonehearth_client.lua:23: in function ‘create_service’
stonehearth/stonehearth_client.lua:50: in function <stonehearth/stonehearth_client.lua:44>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:55: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:55>

It says “ACE catalog” because ACE modifies the catalog but the error is actually caused by either the Box o’ Vox mod or a mod referencing a Box o’ Vox mod item (the banana thingy)

This one also doesn’t seem related to ACE :glum: It could be but looks more like a vanilla building bug (ACE doesn’t touch the builder yet)

Thanks for that Dani, as I said it doesn’t seem to break anything it only spits out the error when I start up the game.
I removed Box O’Vox complete mod and the error seemed to have gone away.

1 Like

Oh nice can’t wait to give this a spin!
Shouldnt you be on a beach somewhere taking a break?:sweat_smile:

Not comaplaining keep up the good work!

1 Like

Well, when I say ‘vacations’ it’s more like some time away from constantly working on ACE (because my free time was basically 95% ACE :joy:) but I’m not really on actual vacations. It’s just some R&R time to play other games, play Stonehearth itself and update my personal mods :slight_smile:

But yes, I’m available for bug fixing and small changes, of course.
Since this version is going to “last” a while, we have to polish it as much as we can :merry:

5 Likes

Hello! Can i ask any qustions? I played at clear SH client + ACE only.
Carpenter have a recipe

For recipe need a fence + wild brightbell . I planted and grow a lot of brightbell flowers, >100 of them. I already have them (flowers) at chest. Domisticate flower, not wild… . Are you understand a joke?) I can have a lot of brightbell farms, but for recipe i need directly wild flowers.
What is idea for this recipe? =)

1 Like

i suspect that might be a base game thing. if you undeploy a brightbell flower instead of harvesting it, does that one count? if not, its defnitly an error and a recipe change could be added to ACE

So…are you know how to get it now?

New game -> temperate biom -> tier 3 town (guild case) -> carpenter tier 3 recipes.
Or you mean a fence with flower?)

Yes, as @Wouter_Sikkema says you need an undeployed Brightbell. If you can’t find any in the map, you can make seeds with your herbalist. This is indeed a base game recipe, I personally don’t think it needs change though - getting brightbells is easy (herbalist can make seeds, tons of traders sell them) and it would make no sense to craft the fence with the cut flowers :merry: it should indeed require the undeployed flower (which is the flower in a pot) like it does now

Is it possible any worker not use rare item Ogre Bone to make item?
I can’t save it to make Giant’s Frame!!

am I the only one whithoit any traders even when using the market stalls

Is your game a re-embark?

What kingdom are you playing?

first time a game I started after the release of ace 0.9.4.4
new game, even tried it with only ace mod and debugtools
marketstalls were cheated in in the second game
also did the whole reinstall thing i advice a lot
with the same results will try tomorrow after a reboot and work
ascendancy every time

Ok, can you try something?
If you make a new market stall now (from scratch) after a couple of in-game days, does it still work?

If you open the “Campaign Browser” from Debug Tools, is the “ascendancy_traders” campaign still there?

[news update]

Since we got multiple reports in all channels (here, Discord and Steam), I’m posting this quick news update…
After some investigation, we found out the reason behind the mysterious disappearance of Traders across the hearthlands.

Incredibly, this time it is not my fault ( :jubilant: )! It seems the issue is caused because of a little mistake within the campaign files of the awesome Nordlingmod and affects all Ascendancy games. Luckily it’s a simple issue and instructions on how to fix it were already delivered to @Wouter_Sikkema! He should be pushing an update in the hours/days :merry:

Unfortunately, games that are already running can’t be fixed and will remain without traders. This is because campaigns are created when the world is started and no later… So enjoy Hard Mode :jubilant:

4 Likes

Hey, I Only wanted to let you know that you guys have done a truly Fabulous Job on this. thank you so very much for the work you guys have put into this game and thank you for making this game even greater.

4 Likes