[ACE] Pre-Release 0.9.3.3 - The Quality Update!

The Farmer not use fertilizer to wheat
I think anther crop also not use it

If they equip any Worker’s tools and Backpack,they will not wear any worker outfot

1 Like

I can’t seem to reproduce this issue here… I levelled up a farmer, made some fertilizer and they are fertilizing wheat normally. Make sure that you don’t have “None” selected for the fertilizer choices above the “specific fertilizer” choice.

Also can’t seem to reproduce this one. But I see it’s summer in your game, they won’t want winter (or any other very warm) outfits during the summer. You need regular worker outfits.
Yes, this is intended - to make the regular outfits more worth it. Previously, since their bonus is the same as the winter outfits, they were basically useless (and it was better to just have winter outfits). Now hearthlings will prefer to not use winter/warm clothing in the summer/spring.

Edit

Ah, this one is caused when a crop has no ACE farming data! We forgot a ~nil check to prevent it happening (so it’s compatible with older mods, etc…) and that is already fixed in the Unstable version. It should soon be fixed on the steam version! But if you wish to fix your game right away, just get the unstable version and enjoy that (and many other) additions and fixes already in!

3 Likes

in the last screenshot I am seeing what appears to be 2 red upgraded worker outfits

1 Like

The red ones are RC winter worker outfits. There are several other varieties of cold/winter outfits there, no normal ones.

1 Like

oh!? i will try it!

I shot the vedio.it can say the fertilizer problem
No use any mod

Kingdom:Northern Alliance
Learn wheat

1 Like

the farmers may need some more time to place the fertilizer than shown in the video and they may also only add the fertilizer after a crop has grown to a certain stage

2 Likes

Is it mean any crop?
I thought that using fertilizer before planting…
ok,i will observe it

1 Like

They only use fertilizer after planting, but they can use it right away after it’s planted, it doesn’t have to grow to a certain stage. If a level 3+ farmer has access to fertilizer and is sitting idle instead of fertilizing planted fields that are directed to be fertilized, it’s not working properly.

1 Like

I think i find the bug problem.
fertilizer can’t be use when it in the chest or vault
If you place it on fertilizer’stockpile,Farmer will use it!!!

2 Likes

Well that would explain me never seeing them fertilise things…(I just thought they were sneaky…)

2 Likes

All right…Find anther bug…
If use Birch Catkins and Dried Yew Berrines,Can’t learn the recepit

2 Likes

your screenshots answered the question if you could grow saplings of any kind

maybe there is a lilit on the number of different crops you can have in the list

1 Like

The fertilizer and tree seeds issues are now fixed in unstable. The tree seed issue is because 5 of the tree seeds were all set to unlock arctic juniper trees instead of the type they were supposed to unlock.

6 Likes

Fertilizer issue was apparently caused because they were in storage, from what I understood from Paul’s notes.

As for the seeds… well, that was my fault :joy:

1 Like

Im glad the storage thing got fixed though, since i basically NEVER use a storage zone, and only chests and things…

4 Likes

If the Animal Pasture’s rabbit follow Shepherd,Chick the rabbit and harvest for meat
It will be error

release-949 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/jobs/shepherd/shepherd.lua:75: shepherd trying to remove animals he does not have
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘assert’
stonehearth/jobs/shepherd/shepherd.lua:75: in function ‘remove_trailing_animal’
…nts/shepherd_pasture/shepherded_animal_component.lua:47: in function ‘free_animal’
…nts/shepherd_pasture/shepherded_animal_component.lua:27: in function <…nts/shepherd_pasture/shepherded_animal_component.lua:23>
[C]: in function ‘destroy_entity’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:102: in function ‘destroy_entity’
…ehearth/components/equipment/equipment_component.lua:76: in function ‘drop_item’
…ehearth/components/equipment/equipment_component.lua:67: in function ‘_drop_equipment’
…ehearth/components/equipment/equipment_component.lua:23: in function <…ehearth/components/equipment/equipment_component.lua:20>

[C]: in function ‘run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:549: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:533>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:67: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:533: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:529>

2 Likes

How can i remove the stenched debuff?
I have been not see it disappear from my Shepherd
20190611191254_1

1 Like

Stenched is applied every time the Shepherd butchers an animal and lasts quite some time. On level 6, the shepherd unlocks an ability that makes the Stenched debuff last a little less.
The buff’s duration is also cumulative, that is - if it’s not over and you butcher another animal, the time increases even more. So when you butcher multiple animals at once, you end up with a stenched debuff that can last days.

That’s why it’s more recommended to only start butchering when you have a stable population happy and reproducing, that way the shepherd won’t even need to search for new animals or the happiness boost won’t be so relevant.

As for the other issue, we’ll take a look :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Apparently, I’ve never had an account for the Stonehearth forums until now. Anyway, I’m posting here now because I seem to have trouble keeping up with the ACE expansion updates. Is this the most recent patch? (And does the Engineer’s mechanical box do anything yet?)

2 Likes

at the exact moment of posting this yes(no idea)

1 Like