[ACE] Pre-Release 0.9.2 - Out now!

We have a pretty big update coming out soon, we’re finishing up some final changes and testing.

16 Likes

Can you please define the word “soon”? :thinking:

1 Like

You’re welcome to hop on the Discord and observe the process or contribute to the play-testing and bug-finding. As it is, I was hoping for tomorrow, but little things keep popping up, so we’ll see.

6 Likes

Finalizing/reorganizing patch notes (17 pages in a Google doc)…

Edit: good news, so far Dani’s trimmed and compressed it down to 18 pages.
Edit 2: okay, 18.3 pages.

8 Likes

Can confirm, this is not a belated april fool’s joke :smiley:

8 Likes

you don’t have date?
I just saw the new version, thank you

So really loving the update, adds so much to the game that drastically improves it.
Couple of notes after playing it over a few days:

Stone mason jobs seem to be broken, can only make a few things (thus making the Northern Alliance incredibly hard to play).
The Discord itself has no permanent link here in chat from what I’ve seen, unsure if updating the original post is possible but creating a new and permanent link and updating the one linked here would help a great deal.

2 Likes

Hey there, first off welcome to the Stonehearth community and Discourse! :merry:

This thread is for one of the older releases of ACE, the most recent release has a thread here

In that thread you’ll find more info about the latest things being worked on (especially fixes coming in the next update), and a more recent link to the Discord.

4 Likes

Thank you! This was the first link that popped up out of a very few, I got some help on the Discord.

4 Likes