ACE - Authorized Community Expansion Project

This is great, did you already link this one on ACE?

Yep, shared it in General chat very early (5:15 or so EST) this morning since I couldn’t sleep :slight_smile:

Ahh, I’ll make sure it’s pinned when I wake up (if it isn’t already), hope you get some sleep this night :relieved:

I’m sure it’s night somewhere during the hours I’ve been sleeping :wink:

I suppose those useful resources should go to the first post, rather than buried in the ground, right? :thinking:

They are getting pinned on ACE’s discord and announced when I wake up, to make sure everyone there knows of it. Everything expcept the pallet is already pinned

The palette isn’t that big of a deal anyways ^.^

True, but I’m sure some people will find it handy, I’m sure I will :relieved:

Guys, I’ve had a thought: wouldn’t you like to include LostEms in ACE? After all, its sole purpose is to add vanilla style things which somehow didn’t make it into the final game (just like ACE).

Could you link it on the Discord @Pawel_Malecki ? I’ll make sure the rest of the org sees it and we can go over it!

If everyone who’s been contacted please uses the discord for ACE related discussion, it would be much appreciated.

I’ll post the link right after the mod is updated for beta (stone windows and comfy furniture need fixing).

In response to the idea of expanding some of what the engineer can do, i think it might be neat if the engineer could craft some basic items to help around the town, not exactly just for defense. Like maybe craft a piece for a cook workstation to allow them to cook more efficiently or faster. I also think that maybe something to help hearthlings plant and harvest farms faster would be cooler too. Of course these are just some ideas, i have no idea how hard it would actually be to make either of these a reality.