[A22.5 r763 (x64)][M] Merge Road Error

release-763 (x64)[M]

No matching overload found, candidates: void __sub(lua_State*,Point3 const&,Point3 const&)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:712: in function ‘_merge_building_into’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:679: in function ‘_merge_buildings_into’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:690: in function ‘_merge_blueprints_into’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:313: in function ‘_add_floor_type’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:265: in function ‘add_road’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:161: in function ‘cb’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1583: in function ‘do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:160: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:158>

release-763 (x64)[M]

c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

if I instead try to erase the block that causes the error, I get this:

release-763 (x64)[M]

…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:46: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:46: in function ‘begin_transaction’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1580: in function ‘do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:388: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:387>

and if I try to remove the build entirely:

release-763 (x64)[M]

…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:414: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:414: in function ‘clear’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:121: in function ‘set_teardown’
stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:25: in function <stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:23>

stonehearth.log (66.3 KB)

I think I had that error too a while back (trying to connect my road and bridge). It might have something to do with merging two separate buildings. When I went to remove the bugged building, it also had the lingering dust glitch…:stuck_out_tongue:

no I am specifically trying to repaint a road that already exists as a template on the ground but I get this error on the same road block for no apparent reason. so the game appears to have failed a previous merge?? because why would it treat that 1 block differently if it merged correctly.

great, this is like playing in a minefield of errors