[A20+] Patrol Points

Wait, ok so, just to clarify, you don’t have a weaver or a potter, but you have urns and cloth. Is that part of it, or did you just cheat those in for demonstration purposes?

1 Like

nope ^^ and one has figured it out ^^

all entities are on the screen and has todo with the footmen ^^

yes i have add them in so that there only some entities ^^ and not a small town with more then 50 entities ^^

considering the item stamp is open in the video i would guess he “cheated” them in :wink:

1 Like

I didnt know what the item stamp was, ive never seen it before

Well, ok, so, its has to do with the footmen? Is there a difference somehow between the four footmen that stuck to their flags and the one that walked across, or was that one just moving posts by coincidence?

1 Like

the video should be longer but it has needed to much time to upload so i have short it ^^

and that they patrol the flags was cleared ^^ now think of the footmen and what they normally do :wink:

why i think that some people now plays stonehearth and watch their footmen :stuck_out_tongue:

Gahhhh, i never was good at those “find the difference” games. I know that footmen usually only patrol stockpiles and farms, so its clear that that is different. Um… is it that they keep their swords out when moving between posts? or is that normal… I havent really payed attention much to footmen. Is it the looking around animation? or is that in the game already?? im so lost

1 Like

Is it the fact that they pause and look around every once and awhile?

Don’t play on normal mode much, so this is a stab in the dark

1 Like

and thats the reason for this little game ^^ lots of people dont look at their livelines :wink:

1 Like

so we have now 2 winners! who is the last one? :wink:

OK, I am confused now. Who has won?

2 Likes

That will i tell later ^^

but at the moment you are still in the game :wink:

2 Likes

They don’t appear to put their swords away for a brief moment when they pause to look around…but that could just be my imagination.

nope thats normal ^^ they have their swords everytime in their hands when the work on their jobs ^^ only to sleep and eat they put it away ^^

Little Update:

2 Winners

• Footmen patrols now the new patrol flags
  • the large crate - was correct mentioned
  • the large urn - was also correct mentioned

Missing:

Still one entitie who has be in the game since the START
and what has changed on this three normal entities and the footmen behavior with them

3 Likes

@jomaxro come on :wink: it should be now easy ^^ 3 normal entities and two of them are CO… ^^ So what could be the last entities what it in the game since the START - the ST…^^ and what do the footmen normally with them - they PA… ^^

3 Words:

Co _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
St _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Pa _ _ _ _

1 Like

Containers
Stockpile
Patrol

Is it that you have disabled patrolling on Stockpiles?

1 Like

AND WE HAVE THE LAST WINNER!

Yes i have removed the normal patrolling behavior for Stockpiles and the two large containers.

Now you can just make the patrol points and set them and they will patrol them and between them ^^

3 Likes

Pretty cool mod, @Wiese2007 :smiley:

4 Likes

Sooo time for release :smiley:
if you have other ideas or suggestions just say it ^^ but please note that i cant change the game :wink: i can only change the already given options :smiley:

Link is in the first Thead.

And again Thanks to all for the very active participation - it was very funny :smiley:

4 Likes