TVAoG&S - A Stonehearth Tale

Actually that raises a point, whose who in the comic?

The One in the Hood is Shelly obviously >.>

Steve is the wisened weird looking guy on the right with the blue hood.

Iā€™m the deficient one on the left with the red hood.

1 Like

who is also obviously suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndromeā€¦

1 Like

The one with an S on the torso is obviously GeofferS.

2 Likes

Well since we know Steveā€™s old and decrepid, hence the grey hair name begins with S, we can guess heā€™s the one on the right in the first scene and Geoffers with the G is on the left :smile:

Iā€™m not sure how I missed that to be honest. @SteveAdamo seems too relatively good, I wonder if there is some bias in the scriptwriter?

1 Like

truth be told, i penned myself as the lovable dolt in the stripā€¦ @Froggy swapped roles during one of the early mockups, and we just never switched it backā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

Nearly true! Geoffers was originally the sheep!

7 Likes

I absolutely love that facepalm from the second to last panel. :heart:

3 Likes

that worked surprisingly well, didnt it? @Froggy was absolutely giddy with anticipation in showing me the final version of the stripā€¦ :smile:

2 Likes

Is @Geoffers747 the one that ultimately betrays @SteveAdamo for money? because I think this might be a signā€¦

Doesnā€™t matter that much, @SteveAdamo passed that a while back. Iā€™ve got no idea how heā€™s already got 10000 posts though, really between him and @Geoffers747 it seems like they should be nearly half the forum with their counts.

EDIT: Misread the info, post count is actually way lower. Theyā€™ve only got about a quarter between them.

2 Likes

How old is that picture? Have you been stalking me?! You have a restraining order remember?!

It happens to the best of us donā€™t worry! I think @SteveAdamoā€™s mass activity comes from his involvement in some of the massive threads like the anime one! That and Iā€™ve heard he creates dummy accounts to like his own stuff and to reply to.

He is an odd one but we love him.

2 Likes

Now Iā€™m really confused, this is my view as of about right now.

Why do the numbers not line up??

What areas of activity below that can you see? Perhaps I see more?

@Xavion Mine is similar to yours. Actually I did not recognize that Mr. Geoffers dropped from 7kā€¦ as long as I am tracking it :wink:. However, it is not clear to me how Discourse is calculating this overall rating. It seems like it is linked somehow to the overall activity in the forumā€¦ but still a book with seven seals.

Wow, not really sure why thereā€™s such a difference!

I can see ā€˜bookmarksā€™ and ā€˜favouritesā€™ but that only accounts for 15 bits of activity ā€¦

Wait ā€¦ what the hell did I do there?!

Edit: Somehow managed to upload @Xavionā€™s pic ā€¦ hereā€™s what I get.

There was a bug in the past where you could see the bookmarks and favorites of other peopleā€¦ now it is like your pic.