Stonehearth Birthdays!

Because we all have one, apart from @SteveAdamo who was ‘produced’ rather than born, I thought it would nice to have everyone tell the world (Stonehearth Community) when their birthday is!

Mine is on the 2nd September, I’ll give my address and paypal details out so you can all send money and cards :smile:

4 Likes

So when was your birthday again @SteveAdamo? :wink:

March 22… and the day simply cant arrive soon enough… :smile:

My birthday was last Friday…16th of August :smiley:

October 22… when I finally get my permit!

September 14th. Letter to post thing -.-

Mine is on August 17 (5 days ago)

June 7th…and I assume that date you gave @SteveAdamo is simply the day the factory produced you, right?

well, produced the most recent version of me… you should have seen Steve v1.0992… what a schmuck!

1 Like

I descended on to Earth the 7th september.

My roots dug in deep on April 29.

1 Like

I began my life as a ninja when I was born on January 14th.

29 april here aswell

August 25th, for anyones notice.

The End of the World began on June 20.

29th of April as well. So already there are three of us XD (@RoseyNineOneOne, @Nyrixa, and I).

1 Like

The cylons have evolved, Admiral.

On topic, my birthday is this Saturday, the 24th. Two years ago, I got to celebrate the age of 1^1 + 2^2 + 3^3 (or 2^5 if you’re lazy at math). Last year, I turned the age of the sum of the first 8 unique digits in the Fibonacci sequence. Haven’t come up with anything for this year yet.

2 Likes

33? or 53? I think you’ve earned yourself the reward for most complex explanation of birth date! Bravo good sir!

32, because i r dum, and google r smart… :tongue:

its a factorial, so 2x2x2x2x2… 2x2 = 4, 4x2 = 8, 8x2 = 16, 16x2 = 32…

annnd i just worked out last years birthday… he’s 33 this year…

so, i’ll go away now…

Well, apparently old age has caught up to me. It was the first 8 digits, not the first 8 unique.

0 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 5 + 8 + 13 = 33

So that was last year’s b-day. This year I’m 34. There are a few special things about it but nothing I thought truly notable. And I couldn’t work anything out on my own so picking something off wikipedia seems even less appealing.

2 Likes