Social Aspect of Gaming

Be seeing you in my Vanguard Sights.

Live free in the NC! The Ascended[TAS], followers of the Skywhale, and masters of the Sundy Mafia.

Also yes, Waterson and Mattherson merged, and formed Emerald. (Sadly not Whatsthematterson)

The Terran Republic shall stand forever!! Glory to the emp- ehā€¦ Republic!!!

Iā€™ve never really understood Planetside 2. I just couldnā€™t get into it due to lack of hardware. Is it any fun?

Depends on how you play it. Before I started squad leading it was a fairly meh experience. Afterwards, dear lord you best believe that it is a fairly hilarious thing to be a squad lead in an outfit operation.

The game overall has a few letdowns, and most tactical players look at it with wildly different approaches. For instance I look at it as a game of delaying tactics, and linebreaking strikes with heavy shock troops. My outfit likes to use para drops onto points, and the long sieges against fortified bases.

Biggest letdown? The Valkyrie. It SUCKS. It could be so much fun, but itā€™s basically a paper airplane with some green army men strapped onto the side with a rubber band gun.

Heh, Sadly my tactical guesses for it are lacking in one spotā€¦ The silly devs didnā€™t let it carry Maxes into battle.

And from what Iā€™ve heard, it handles amazingly, just hold down space, and angle like you fly a helicopter, and weave between obstacles. Also the extra Armor is a must. Hossin, and Amerish are the best continents for it, with parts of Indar. Esamir just sucks in general, not nearly enough outcroppings to hide behind.