Sign the **Poyo coop petition!

I agree with what you’re saying, I’m just saying this is a poyo coop maybe they’re made of stone? Plus you could line the stone with stuff to make it warm, maybe even have it be a collaboration of weaver/mason. Was just going for some functionality for the mason really since the carpenter feels somewhat overburdened already :wink:

2 Likes

Alright guys, this is it. If we can get one more signature, I’ll try to message the developers about this petition. Can we do it folks? Can we get one… single… freakin… signature more! Tune in next time to find out on…

Petition Partners!

Pals in fighting unrealistic video game situations

Also, as a bonus, here’s another reason we should have coops and animal housing in general;
Seasons.
The team wants seasons to have a serious effect on gameplay, right? Well, the best option for this would probably be implementing as many factors of gameplay that are affected by seasons as possible. Coops and barns, fit under this category.

2 Likes

well… i could sign it… but i’m not really sure i want to…

give me a good reason to sign it, and i’ll sign it.

2 Likes

Because, Stonehearth wants to avoid being generic. Yaks are a good example of this. I believe coops would be a good way to avoid being generic as well, seeing as you don’t really see coops in too many survival games. Plus, coops would help stray from the minecraft stereotype, and would be more realistic, seeing as “Poyos” are cold-blooded. Plus, like I mentioned previously, if radiant wants seasons to have a serious gameplay affect, it’s going to have to affect the animals as well as people, so coops are a good example of this. Also, I would like to bring up a few points Atralane brought up;

• Coops that can be adjusted to their environment using different things, such as wool padding
  • Coops giving multiple crafting opportunities.

Another reason for coops would be; protection. When combat becomes more serious in the future, the livestock’s gonna need more than fences to protect them. Coops, would obviously help with this.
I hope I have brought at least one good reason to your attention, and I thank you for your time.

1 Like

Finding pro arguments for coops is fair but there are some limits! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Do you really imagine that goblins, orcs, trolls or titans won’t have some more important targets than poyos?
That say it would be really funny to see Cthulhu running after a scared poyo in the distance… :joy:

4 Likes

When did this get decided? Real-world birds are warm-blooded. Even chickens.

2 Likes

I thought… but…

wow, am I using outdated biology!

HERPITY DERPITY DERP

alright, alright i’ll sign…

“I, @8BitCrab , sign my name here, in favor of Poyo’s having coops. My reason for
supporting the petition for coops being a feature in Stonehearth, because @Sandwitch needed one more person. to sign the petition.”

1 Like

“I, @Patzeh13 , sign my name here, in favor of Poyo’s having coops. My reason for
supporting the petition for coops being a feature in Stonehearth, because I think it would be nice to have some variety in animal homes and such.”

“Our mission
Our mission here at Coops inc. is to make sure
Stonehearth remains somewhat realistic, and that the poor Poyo’s don’t
freeze to death on a cold winter’s night.”

-> at first we need Seasons for the cold winter nights cough :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Alright folks, that’s that! Upon the Morrow, I shall go and speak to the almighty radiant gods, and send them our diplomatically sound petition on BuckBucks/Poyos. Here is a recap of everyone who’s signed, in the order they did sign;

Wish me luck!

5 Likes

Good luck, @Sandwitch! If they require more names, you can add my guinea pigs (flash and arnold), and my dog (ace)…but my cats are opposed.

6 Likes

If I’m not too late, I’ll sign too.

I, @Dwalus, support Poyo coops in Stonehearth because how couldn’t I? @8bitcrab did a fantastic job with the mockups.

why thank you my good sir.

though to be honest, they were just re-purposed beds :joy:

3 Likes

Can anyone post a pic of a chicken? I’ve not seen them in game with my shepherd yet

1 Like

[quote=“Torkkar, post:43, topic:15688”]
Can anyone post a pic of a chicken?
[/quote]well @Pandemic has a really good render of them over here,

currently they aren’t in-game, only in the files for the game.

3 Likes

ok
1.) those are the cutest block chickens EVER!
2.) why are they called Poyo’s when they’re clearly chickens?

They are not 100% chicken. They are also part turkey, and much more tough than chickens.

3 Likes

what? I thought they were a quarter ostrich and a quarter penguin? man, I’ve been had.

3 Likes

any response from tom or tony? ^^

1 Like

Well, @sdee did reply to my message, she then opened said message to the rest for team radiant, but that;s as far as we’ve gotten.

2 Likes