Sign the **Poyo coop petition!

Gather around folks, and sign the petition for Poyo coops international! Sing your name by replying to this petition if you wish to vote for Poyo’s having coops rather than a fenced-in pasture! Here is what a signature should look like;
*(This is just an example)

“I, @Atralane, sign my name here, in favor of Poyo’s having coops. My reason for supporting the petition for coops being a feature in Stonehearth, is because I think it would be nice to have some variety in animal homes and such.”

The concept for coops
A carpenter could craft a small coop for chickens. This would be an object, not a building, that Poyo’s could walk in and out of, into their small patch of grass. Poyo’s would walk into the coop at night, and Poyo’s keepers would collect eggs from this coop’s back. You could craft a variety of different coops and upgrades for said coops. Coops could be a place where you put feed and water for the Poyo’s.

Our mission
Our mission here at Coops inc. is to make sure Stonehearth remains somewhat realistic, and that the poor Poyo’s don’t freeze to death on a cold winter’s night.

*Bonus points for creating a qubicle creation or art!
**Even more bonus points for signing for Poyos to be re-renamed BuckBucks!

6 Likes

ahem i believe you mean Poyo coop. (as they are confirmed to be called in stream #79)

Okay, whateves. I’ll fix it later

will not sign it untill you have. i also might just not sign it… :eyes:

'#buckbuck4eva #buckbuckorRIOT

perhaps this petetion should also fight for the name Buckbucks :smiley: then i would also sign xD

“I, @Wiese2007, sign my name here, in favor of BuckBucks having coops. My reason for supporting the petition for coops being a feature in Stonehearth, is because I think it would be nice to have some variety in animal homes and such. Also I add my sign for the remaining of the name Buckbucks”

I, @Henry3748, sign my name here, in favor of Poyo’s having coops. My reason for supporting the petition for coops being a feature in Stonehearth, is because I think that Poyos deserve coops.

2 Likes

I sign the petition with an addendum! The carpenter should have the ability to produce a “fine” poyo coop…basically the same as the normal coop but with bling …like gold plated entry ramp and roof and a comfy 4-post chicken bed :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=“Boulderboy, post:8, topic:15688”]
like gold plated entry ramp and roof and a comfy 4-post chicken bed [/quote]

Don’t forget the skylight and hot tub time machine :wink:

4 Likes

I, @Atralane, support the concept of Poyo coops with a few considerations:

• The coop itself shouldn’t be exclusive to the Carpenter class. Coops of different materials/designs should fall to different types of workers as to avoid said Carpenter class from monopolizing coop production (and to avoid the class from becoming even more important and dominant compared to other crafters).
  • I favor the concept of additional upgrades to improve coops, comparable to soldier equipment but with more choice as to fit the biome to be installed in. For example, wool insulation would be highly beneficial for colder climates, but it may actually be dangerous for hotter biomes where means of cooling would be more appropriate. (This wool insulation could also have the negative effect of having a higher chance to draw wolves to the coop due to their sense of smell, offering additional gaming decisions to the player.)
  • A way to observe all entities occupying the coop is highly requested, so as to keep track of the total number of livestock owned by the player.
  • An option to ‘paint’ the coop in the future would be nice.

Additionally, the party “@Atralane” would like to request their name to not be used in such a manner that they are used for flash petition marketing without their prior knowledge, regardless of their ultimate support of said petition.

In fairness, I actually haven’t watch stream #79 yet. Isn’t “Poyo” tied in to Kirby somehow?

7 Likes

Well… those “few considerations” certainly ousted my sample signature!

Sorry… but, since you were the one who thought of alternate coops, I knew there was some way I had to bring you into this…

I think Kirby was the one who named them that on the twitch streams!

2 Likes

Sign me in for the poyo coops because it’s just plain cool!

so i decided to make a quick model of the poyo coop,

on the inside there is some rough straw for the poyo’s to lie on, if you require a pic of the inside then just ask. i’m just going to start working on the “fine” poyo coop.

17 Likes

8 bits crab’s bonus point level increased!

Qubiskill increased by 1!
Voteness increased by 1!
Renderpower increased by 1!
8 bit crab learned a new skill;
Derailmentara!

i just learned that…? what skill have i been using all this time then… :smirk:

edit: also, not sure how that counted as derailment as you basically asked for a model,

alrighty, just decided to edit this post to show off the fine poyo coop,

as seen here, rather then getting a pile of rough straw to lie on, the poyo’s get boxes lined with comfy cushions.

another important detail is the curtains above the window, to me the in-game curtains have always seemed to be an item that fits in with the fine furniture.

and then, of course, the most important thing was to add gold trim around all of it.

18 Likes

Bloody brilliant! :smiley:

Sorry, I tried to like this idea… I just can’t get behind it.
I would much rather build my own coop.
I do like the other parts to it, this is the only stopper for me :frowning:

If it get’s implemented… I won’t totally hate it though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I @thorbjorn42gbf support the concept of the Poyo coops with @Atralane’s considerations.

3 Likes

I @naturalnuke also support the concept of the Poyo coops with @Atralane’s considerations.

2 Likes

Here I was thinking what-the-actual-flipping-hell kind of game Poyo was, and why it needed co-op so badly…

6 Likes